The Laboratory has presently the following test facilities with the necessary infrastructure to fulfill the requirements in teaching, experimental research and commercial testing.
- Testing halls with crane 1400 m²
- Open-air testing area 2000 m²
- 2 tilting flumes each of length 17 m
- Flexible flumes
- Reservoir 1000 m³
- Capacity of pumps 2500 l/s
- Mechanical workshop with crane 300 m²
- Electronic laboratory 80 m²
- Offices and seminar room 300 m²
|Main testing hall with test rigs||Auxiliary hall with 2 tilting flumes||Open-air model |
|Sectional model in a tilting glass flume ||Groynes in a tilting flume||Steep tilting flume for rip-rap tests |
Additional flumes can be installed quickly as required by means of a flexible module construction system.
For a specific project, a canvas protected zone of 8 x 30 m in the open-air area was built in 2006.
|Open-air area ||Canvas protected testing area with a measurement cabin ||Full model in the canvassed area |